Accepted a challenge from Dortha to share some random things about me.
- I am an Apple geek. I own an iPhone, iPad, iShuffle, MacBook Pro and two iPods.
- I love rainy days.
- I have lived in 4 states and 10 cities since I was born.
- I am a klutz. I walk into walls, door frames and bump myself on random things. I am near sighted with a depth perception deficit. I just tell people I have poor motor skills.
- I love dogs.
- I am very competitive and can be a poor sport at times.
- I have become very fond of cooking.
- I have over 2350 books on my Sony Daily Edition eReader. I love to read but I know I will never read all those books before I die. Just as I know I will continue to add more books. I read every day so I am ok with that.
- I can’t resist the snooze button. I set my alarm 9 minutes early (e.g. 5:51 am) to get in a “free” go at it every day.
- I enjoy general knowledge trivia shows and games. I also enjoy card games (e.g. UNO, Phase 10)
- I have a new nephew, Gabriel, who is the cutest little person in the world.
- Cheese pizza is my favorite food.
- Wine always makes a good present for me. Red or white. I like Chardonnay and Shiraz (Syrah) blends especially.
- I plan to win the lottery and buy an awesome little place in Bali, where I will read in my hammock overlooking the ocean.
- Everybody makes mistakes. I give those I care about forgiveness and “do-overs” whenever and wherever possible.
Would you be willing to share some random things about you?