Simple and delicious.
1 lb chicken tenders
2 Tbls mayonnaise
1/2 c breadcrumbs
1/2 c parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Mix chicken tenders & mayonnaise in a bowl to lightly coat the chicken with mayonnaise.
- Mix breadcrumbs & cheese in a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put 1-2 chicken tenders in the ziploc bag with breadcrumb mixture and shake to coat.
- Place chicken tenders in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Gently flip each tender and bake an additional 9 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
You can use your own spices to vary the basic recipe.
Spicy Chicken Tenders
Italian Herb & Parmesan Chicken Tenders